Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Last week of '04 update

No snowboarding this week. Normally, I'm up snowboarding on my lunch break at least two or three times a week. But not this week.

Our passes to Mt. Rose aren't valid this week. Maybe I'll go up this weekend. I think I've been about 11 times so far this year. Hopefully we'll get a lot of snow soon. Also on the list of possible activities this weekend is mountain biking in Hidden Valley. Soupha will get to try out her new bike that she got for Christmas. Ty, Kira, Jay, Kurt and I went on a ride about a week ago in Pine Nuts, which is just outside of Garderville. It was a nice ride and a nice area but quite a long drive. I guess I should probably work on taking more pictures since these posts are probably pretty boring without them.

No comments: