Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 11 Master Cleanse

Day 11, Friday, 2/9/07
weight in the morning: 146
I can't wait to eat. I drank the tea last night and started this morning with 8 oz. of juice squeezed from blood oranges. It tasted really good. I didn't have any trouble drinking it. I made another quart of OJ in the juicer with Cara Cara oranges. I felt good all morning, similar to the way I've felt the last few days. It finally snowed yesterday so I decided to head up to the hill to make a few turns at lunch. The snow was pretty wet and heavy so it really tested my legs. I felt a little short on energy but it was great to get up there for a few runs.
I felt slightly light headed for about an hour after I returned. It seems to be better now that I have had some more OJ (about 75 oz so far today). I was planning on just drinking OJ today and tomorrow and start eating on Sunday, but I think I'll probably try some solid food before that and see how my body reacts. I made some faux meat loaf from a raw recipe last night and I'm getting really anxious to try it.

No comments: